Loved around the world for its delicate, classic look - the white heirloom dress is sure to take your little girl into every special occasion this year.
Timeless and so very precious!
The beauty of this custom heirloom dress is that no element was left untouched. We have added special heirloom details by hand on all design aspects of the Adelaide! 🌷
• Round yoke featured tiny pintucks and ecru lace insertions from one of the prettiest floral lace families
• Gathered lace around yoke in front and back, and around neckline and puff sleeves
• French beading and satin ribbons on puff sleeves
• Two fancy lace bands included in skirt
• Gathered batiste ruffle is trimmed in lace
• French seams (the inside of the dress is just as pretty as the outside!)
• Includes a slip
• Our most favorite feature of this dress??! It fits for several years! Let her wear long the first year and watch as it magically transforms into a new silhouette as she grows.
Model in wedding portraits is 3-years-old wearing the 3T.
Older model is 6-years-old and is wearing the size 4. Notice how differently they look as dress shortens. 🌷
Choose from white, pink, blue - add your color AND preferred length in the note section when checking out.
(Measure from top of shoulder to ankle bone for the longer length, or measure from top of shoulder down to shorter desired length.)
Dresses in photographs are all 100% Swiss batiste.
We are offering this design in Imperial (cotton/poly blend) batiste as well - make your selection in the drop down menu.
Shipping is in April 🌷
Wedding portrait by Eliza Morrill Photography in Georgia.