Boy’s Batiste Shadow Work Day Gown & Bonnet
How precious will he be in his first daygown?
A beautiful gown for gifting or bringing home new baby after he's born.
• We have placed the prettiest hand work on daygown. Blue shadow work hand embroidered sailboats (or you may choose any other sweet embroidery design) gracefully embroidered down the front adding just enough detailing that will keep him extra sweet and portrait ready.
• Day gown is trimmed in the daintiest of French laces.
• The seams of the gown are French seamed.
• The sleeve and neck bias are hand rolled and whipped.
• Mother of pearl buttons at closure.
• Imperial batiste, an easy-care fabric.
• Long sleeves to keep baby warm
• Neck hole is approximately 12-inches, providing plenty of room for growth.
• The hem is blind hemmed by hand.
• Bonnet option available in drop down menu.
Ships in January