Dressing baby in something handmade and special for their earliest days is something we love doing! The Emma heirloom gown is for her most special moments and is perfect for newborn photo sessions. Create a legacy of love for her in this special customizable gown. 💗
Soft Ivory Swiss batiste used in this Raglan sleeve daygown is paired with Maline laces made in France.
These beautiful laces are vintage laces that were originally made by hand in Maline, Belgium, and current laces are now made by machine in Calais, France.
The laces used on this gown are all vintage by hand.
The gown has coordinated laces down the center with a beautiful edging adding for a lovely touch.
• The gown bottom is also finished with these laces and carefully hem stitched on an antique hemstitch machine
• The neck and sleeve edges are rolled and whipped by hand using a fine weight cotton thread and then joined together with entredeux and gathered vintage laces
• The embroidery is done by hand with a single thread of DMC cotton embroidery floss, also imported.
Tiny bullions and stem stitches bring some added colors to the bottom of this gown.
• The gown closes in the back with tiny flat Pearl buttons so as not to disturb a sleeping baby.
• Heirloom gown is 28" long
Choose from sizes 0-6mo and 6-12mo
Lace t-bonnets are sold separately and are available in the drop down menu.
Shipping is in January