A special collection with something new for us to offer you!
We have created this special collection in partnership with Manolitas, a small group of very talented heirloom artists in El Salvador.
Supporting families and female-led businesses has always been a priority for us through the years, and we are excited to bring these special looks to you this Spring from abroad!
Manolitas artisans’ reign from generations of textile crafts workers and feel so proud to maintain their traditions. Second and third generations of hand embroiderers, who continue to master their handmade heirloom skills and are sharing them with us in these beautiful exclusive designs!
Come help us celebrate these timeless handmade works of art!
• Soft poly/cotton blend European batiste fabric in blue for boys and ballet pink for girls
• Delicately hand smocked bodice with much love and attention to detail
• Hand embroidered bullion florals in two tones of pink
• Hand smocked wedding ring design is on both boy and girl design so siblings will coordinate beautifully
• Button tabs on side are actually a dainty belt that travels around back - can be unbuttoned and removed for washing
• Dress and bubbles are fully lined, dress lining and hem are stitched by hand
• Boy's big boy set - size 2 & 3 come with bloomers, size 4-6 come with coordinating shorts
• Limited spots as these are handmade especially for us for our first exciting collaboration with Manolitas!
Boy apron sets - up to size 2 with a bloomer, sizes 3 and up with shorts
You may request a banded bubble short but you must add this request in the note section at checkout. 💙
All heirlooms are handmade so lengths may vary slightly. Please note size charts in last photo. We have adjusted the width so there is more wiggle room (as of April 1st) .
We also recommend hand washing all hand smocked heirlooms as the hand work and hand embroidery is delicate and we want these to last for your family for many generations to come!
Dresses: $145 - $155
Big Boy short set: $145
Delivery in July