The sweetest little vintage dress and slip!
Up until the 1920, dresses were made for easy wear.
Less puff sleeves and more straight sleeves came into existence for little girls and boys.
Clothing was meant to hang from the body/shoulders and not be fitted. Keeping baby cool. Still today we are in love with these breezy, classic looks. 💗
• Soft, pale yellow gauzy cotton has the most delicate blue floral markings down the front (these do not come off when washed, so are permanently part of the dress design.)
• The hand-smocked shoulders and flutter design on sleeves are the eye-catching detail on this vintage dress.
• Tiny yellow fabric rosettes are also part of the garden scene.
• We have made a cluny-trimmed yellow batiste slip to coordinate and completes the look making it wearable.
• Small staining on front hem - two spots that have been treated. These do not take away from the beauty of the garment and really do go unnoticed.
They can be scene in last photo near where our watermark is.
Our Legacy pieces have been preserved, repaired and updated to offer a timeless look that is perfect for many more classic memories to be made.
Anytime you purchase a vintage heirloom know we have altered, repaired, and cleaned the garnet so it is ready to wear. And that any remaining imperfections add character to a time where it was worn by someone else. 💙 #legacy
Reduced to $120!
Size - 18mo - 4/5
Because of the large neckline and sleeve openings, this vintage dress will fit a very wide range of sizes. Making it extra special!
Length - 19.5” long