The simple elegance of meticulous handwork on our new collection of vintage linen heirlooms highlights and adorns a child’s face so well.
We have turned some of the most beautiful linens into new pieces of art and are bringing you a new way to celebrate history and childhood, through a vintage linen fabric handmade into a beautiful new family heirloom.
• Highest quality Irish linen, a form of organdy.
• Front of collar has the most delicate embroidered hand work
• Sleeves also have sections of pretty handkerchief joined into the design
• pale yellow Imperial batiste fabric
• Hand finished neckline
• French seams throughout
• Mother of pearl buttons
• Lace trimmed built in slip
2T dress is 18.5 inches long with a two inch hem that can be brought down.