A super special dress waiting to be worn for many memory making moments!
This one-of-a-kind Liberty of London dress is absolutely the sweetest thing ever and loaded with the sweetest heirloom details! Our heirloom artist found a way to feature a vintage linen handkerchief that coordinates perfectly with this sweet Liberty floral / then she adds her own personal touch with exquisite hand embroidery buds to mirror the florals in fabric, and embroiders a delicate trim along edges of collar and sleeves.
- Liberty of London cotton fabric print (a dream to wash and wear - no ironing!)
- Vintage linen handkerchief collar
- Hand embroidered design mirrors Liberty fabric
- Hand finished hemline
- French seams throughout dress
- Hand-finished yoke
- Mother of pearl buttons down back
- Classic Sewing Magazine “Andie” pattern
5T & 24.5” long